A golf cart charger is a charger specially designed for charging golf carts. Using advanced intelligent dynamic adjustment charging technology, adopting constant current/constant voltage/small constant current intelligent three-stage charging mode, golf cart charger has the characteristics of high charging efficiency and simple operation.
In 2020, the golf cart market size is already over $1.5 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.5% until 2027. Growing consumer spending power and increasing number of golf courses are supporting industry expansion. Golf cart charger is also one of its important accessories, people want fast and safe smart charging. The traditional golf cart charger is easy to heat up when charging. The depower golf cart charger uses international brand components inside, with over-temperature protection, short-circuit protection, etc., which greatly protects the battery of the golf cart and makes the battery have a longer life.
Features you can expect from our battery charger for golf cart.
· High temperature resistance
· Convenient - The battery can be charged anytime, anywhere and automatic shut down with full charged
· Fast delivery- Our mass production is 30.000pcs per month
· Stable quality - Each charger has a strict aging test before delivery to customers. Zinc-aluminum Alloy case, wear-resisting, durable and high temperature resistant.Resist compression, crash proof, durable.
· Full variety models - 24V/48V/60V/72V battery chargers are available, various input and output connector options
· Various battery types - Lead-acid/LiFePO4//NMC lithium battery.The deep-cycle lithium iron phosphate (LiFeO4) batteries used in golf carts are among the most stable and safe Li-ion batteries, optimized to deliver a steady current.
Lithium-ion batteries still cost slightly more than lead-acid batteries, but they have some key advantages:
· Finally 3x to 5x that of lead-acid batteries (up to 5,000 charge cycles vs. 1,000 for lead-acid batteries)
· Maintenance-free (no watering or cleaning required)
· Lithium-ion batteries don't lose energy due to voltage drops (lead-acid batteries "fatigue" with use)
· Charges significantly faster than lead-acid (Lithium batteries charge 80% in as little as 1 hour; fully charge in 2-3 hours)
· Lithium-ion batteries (average 72 lbs) are 1/4 the weight of lead-acid batteries (average 325 lbs)
· 95% less hazardous waste than lead-acid batteries
As a professional golf cart charger manufacturer, we specialize in producing a series of high quality golf cart battery chargers from 24 volts to 72 volts. Our golf cart battery charger also can applied in electric forklift, electric boat, electric push, pallet truck and patrol car, etc. Most of our battery chargers have met the requirements of UL1564, EN55014-1/2, LVD, and so on. Below are the options for our golf cart charger, please let the use of the golf cart determine charger amp rate.